Scheduled Transfer only shown for source account in future payments

Nicolas Schneider nioncode at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 10:06:22 BST 2023

Hi Thomas,

I tested your commit and this completely solves the issue for me, thank
you very much for the fast fix.

Note though that I have set my forecasting method to 'scheduled'. The
forecast screen always showed the correct balance (and now I also see
that it will print a warning if an account will go negative during the
forecasted period, which is even more handy than the 'Future Payments'
screen), it was just the 'Future Payments' screen that missed the second
account of the transfer.

Again, thank you for the fast solution.

Best regards,
Nick