updated Yahoo online asset price

MV mwizard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 14:17:10 BST 2023

Sometime over the last few months, the Yahoo folks appear to have
deprecated their online asset inquiry settings.   The version 6 URL no
longer works.   I did not paste it into a browser to find out why, but I
did some google searches and was able to find others who had run into this
problem.

I have it working again on my system.   I altered the URL to this...

https://query2.finance.yahoo.com/v8/finance/chart/%1?symbol=%1&modules=price

I believe I left the identifier set as it was..
Identifier %1

I changed this field to use Symbol.
Identify by Symbol

I left the rest of the settings unaltered.

In case anyone has run into this problem and has not yet found a solution.

Sincerely,
Mark