Trying to add Kyndryl to my investments

Bob Ewart bob-ewart at bobsown.com
Fri Sep 2 21:03:50 BST 2022

Last November IBM sold off Kyndryl Holdings and gave me some shares in
it on 2021-11-08.  I got a dividend from them on 2021-11-10.  That added
the stock to my list of securities but not to the equities for that
brokerage when I updated it via importing an ofx file.

I tried to "add" it to the equities for the brokerage.  It asked me if I
wanted to use the symbol already on file.  I said Yes. The Online Source
defaults to Stooq. Clicking on Finish crashed KMyMoney.  I changed the
online source  to Yahoo which was accepted, but didn't show up in the
list of equities.

I tried again saying No I didn't want to reuse the symbol on file and
misspelled the name.  Still didn't show up in the list of equities.

Any suggestions will be gratefully accepted.

--
Bob