KMyMoney 5.1.2 conflict with Olympia

John Peters john.peters at gmx.fr
Wed Oct 26 17:46:14 BST 2022

Hello,

I'm a fan of KMyMoney that I've been using for years on Linux Ubuntu.
I'm currently on Ubuntu 22.04 with KMyMoney 5.1.2

Everything works fine.

I recently tried an astrology programme called Olympia. Once I install
Olympia, KMyMoney does not open. As soon as I uninstall Olympia KMyMoney
reacts normally again.

I have contacted the developers of Olympia and they have sent me a
version with no external libs as they thought there was a conflict of
modules. However, I still have the same problem.

Do you have any suggestions as to why Olympia may prevent KMyMoney from
opening and any possible solution?

Might migrating to 5.1.3 make any difference?

Many thanks for your help.

John Peters