Impossible to print a report

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Jan 23 13:34:26 GMT 2022

Salut Philippe,

On Sonntag, 23. Januar 2022 10:43:05 CET Philippe Debrabant via KMyMoney wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Impossible to print something on my Linux Mint 20.2 distro. A blank page
> is ejected from my printer each time I try.

First of all: please don't hijack other mail threads by replying to them. Create
a new message (which helps us reading mails in threads to stay focused on the
subject). Merci par avance.

> Is there anything I can do ?

Did you try to print as pdf to a file? Does that have the same effect? It
seems that the wrong (or none) CSS file is found/used.

> I use KMM 5.1.2-c0545bd

How did you build that? Did it come like that from the distro or did you
build it yourself?

> For a bypass solution, I export the report in html and print it with a
> browser.

This certainly is not the ideal solution.

Did you know that the browser that runs on all
mobile phones originated in the KDE projects