You have entered mis-matching information. Please backup to the appropriate page and update your figures or leave one value empty to let KMyMoney calculate it for you

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 17:20:33 BST 2022

Hello,

I've seen a bit more traffic on the KMM maillist in the last few
weeks, good to see some action!

I've downloaded the latest AppImage (build 179) and trying to modify a
mortgage loan settings, KMM wont let me get past the Final
amortization payment.

I keep deleting the 0.00 value but I keep getting "You have entered
mis-matching information. Please backup to the appropriate page and
update your figures or leave one value empty to let KMyMoney calculate
it for you"

What I am trying to modify is the term of the loan. I had initially
entered 1000 payments (the maximum KMM let me select) because the
program didnt let me use Months or Years (only payments was available
on the dropdown list) (possibly an old bug that got fixed?).... The
term of my loan is 25 years so I changed the term to Years and entered
25. Now with build 179, I can select Payments, Months or Years in the
term window.

How do I get past this step short if destroying the loan entirely and
recreating it from scratch.

Also, Thomas is very likely aware but the AppImages bullds have been
failing since #179 which was 25 days ago.

Thanks!
  Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sent using Horde Groupware on GNU/Linux