Kmymoney Fails To Launch

David Dembrow ddembrow at ix.netcom.com
Mon Nov 15 16:23:14 GMT 2021

Thanks for the suggestion.  I guess I should have spent a bit more time
checking into the problem myself first.

I found the the gstreamer1 main package at version 1.19.2 and the
gstreamer1-plugins at version 1.19.3. Updating the gstreamer1 main
package so it matched the plugins version brought kmymoney back to
life.  I am happy again.

Regards,
---d.dembrow