Depot

Alexander Kölsch alexander.koelsch at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 10 21:24:01 GMT 2021

Hello,

my Name is Alex and want to use kmymoney to handle my bank accounts and my
deposite.

For this I have tried to build up my actual deposite and had some probleme in the
beginning to build up my deposite in kmymoney .

Now I have the Problem, that I have a share on screen, which I can't find in the deposite
(see Screenshot).

I can find the share "Münchner Rückversicherung-Gesellschaft"  in my accounts, but not in
my deposite. I also can not find this share in all the other accounts.

Does anyone know how I can delete this position from my deposite. I am not able to
delete this booking.

[1]

Thanks for your help

Alex