kmymoney fails to launch - symbol lookup error

David Dembrow ddembrow at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 9 14:50:39 BST 2021

It looks like I found the problem.  It appears the gstreamer1 package
did not properly get updated, which probably happened yesterday.  I
suspect it has to do with the discover update application that showed up
with the fedora 34 update.  I did the update from a terminal with dnf
and things are working now with a complete update.

Sorry to have raised an alarm (if I did).