sucess

Aaron Mehl mehlzaidy770 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 13:30:53 GMT 2021

 Once I get to a first draft I will post a pdf.
BTW This is not a full manual but rather a quick start guide.Once it is done I will work on a similar one for loans and investments.
Aaron
    On Monday, January 4, 2021, 08:22:27 AM EST, Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> wrote:

 Aaron,

On Montag, 4. Januar 2021 01:59:57 CET Aaron Mehl wrote:

> I finally got a csv file to import into KMyMoney!I don't know why but the conversion methods all seem to add garbage to the csv file.Notably quotes, but they hide that fact, only when I open them in a text editor and get rid of the garbage does the file import.I did a qif import and it went smoothly.
> So I am on my way to finishing the section on importing data from a bank.
> ThanksEveryone, I know that this was pointed out to me but I only figured out that I need to open the file in a simple text editor to get it working.

Great news. If you want anyone of us to proof read your work just let us know.

https://www.signal.org/       Signal, the better WhatsApp
More does not equal better. Better equals better.