More pdf2kmymoney

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 1 16:32:44 GMT 2021

On 1/1/21 9:52 AM, Aaron Mehl wrote:
> yes I came to the same conclusion, I can only do the conversion
> semi-automatically.
> But the first time I did it, it worked,
> Now it says it doesn't like the date format, but when I change the
> date format it still doesn't like it....
Looking at the sample csv file you sent to me, I see two possible
reasons for this.  First, did you tell the import wizard to start at
line 2?  If you leave the default as line 1, then it tries to read the
header, and there is no way it can parse "DATE" as any format date.
Second, I'm not certain if all the empty rows (just three commas) will
causes a problem like this.