More pdf2kmymoney

Aaron Mehl mehlzaidy770 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 1 14:52:17 GMT 2021

 yes I came to the same conclusion, I can only do the conversion semi-automatically.But the first time I did it, it worked,Now it says it doesn't like the date format, but when I change the date format it still doesn't like it....
It is still easier than entering the transactions one at a time, but no banana....
My original try was a bit different, I copied the text from the pdf copied it into word then did text to table there, then I brought it into excel, saved it as csv and it just worked.But it was still full of things that needed cleaning up.So I can do it, just not so pretty..Aaron
    On Friday, January 1, 2021, 06:56:08 AM EST, Jochen <jochen at r-ci.de> wrote:

 Am 31.12.2020 um 15:31 schrieb Aaron Mehl:
> you mean my bank account number etc.?
> If so yes I can.

I just tried it with the PDF file I can grab from my bank.
After trying to extract data in a 100% perfect way I must admit it's not
possible. At least it's not worth the effort.

Sorry.

--
Jochen