More pdf2kmymoney (overflos/wrapping lines)

Aaron Mehl mehlzaidy770 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 1 15:30:57 GMT 2021

I am with Jack and Brandon here: you're fighting a losing battle. Your
efforts are really appreciated (make KMyMoney simple for the user and
provide procedures how to do certain things) but you picked one of the
toughest areas here.
-----------------------------
Yes I agree, my thought on this was a scenario, I had: My bank only gives me statements in pdf format, I want to use KMyMoney, but  I don't want to add transactions one by one.As I mentioned in a previous email it is possible to take that pdf and import it into KMyMoney, it just isn't easy.But with the online banks that seem to all offer only pdfs, (no minimum balance, and no service charges) I am most others aren't changing banks soon....

Oh, and btw, for the development questions we do have a specific
developer mailinglist at kmyoney-devel at kde.org where these kind of
questions are better hosted. So if this continues, please switch lists.
---------------------Yes I thought of signing up for that group, but Jack seemed to think that some of the questions might also fit here.I certainly don't want to be on both groups, I have way too many lists as it is.I want to finish the User Guide I am working on first.Whether or not I join the development team is still a big question mark for me. If I actually finish a first draft of this guide, it might help.-------------Aaron

https://www.signal.org/       Signal, the better WhatsApp
It does not make sense to hire smart people, and then
have them follow stupid rules. -- Oleg Vishnepolsky on LinkedIn

|  |  |

|  |
Signal Messenger: Speak Freely

Say "hello" to a different messaging experience. An unexpected focus on privacy, combined with all of the featur...