PinePhone Pro

Footer footer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 18:45:42 GMT 2021

Hi Jack,

Thank you for the prompt response!  And I do apologize for the newb mistake
of replying to an old email with a new subject!  I don't do mailing lists
often (like almost never!) but I will take note and not do that again!

As for a mobile version or at least one that works on a mobile platform, I
think I'm more interested in the latter, a full application modified for a
mobile platform.  I realize that coordinating the data between mobile and
laptop/desktop/chromebook would likely be the real challenge, but in an
ideal world, that would be awesome!!  I believe that would be much more
useful than just capturing transactions on a mobile device for transfer.

Thanks again for your consideration.