not able to save database

mh at mike.franken.de mh at mike.franken.de
Thu Nov 26 15:19:31 GMT 2020

Hi *,

today I got an error message

payeeIdentifier with id 'IDENT000001' not found /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/
kmymoney-5.1.0/kmymoney/plugins/sql/mymoneystoragesql.cpp:1487

that prevents me from saving any changes to my database.
I get this messages on the first attempt to save, on the second any any
subsequent attempts I get

Error in function bool MyMoneyStorageSql::writeFile() : starting commit unit
Driver = QSQLCIPHER, Host = localhost, User = hirmkem, Database = //home/
hirmkem/finanzen/konto/kmymoney/SPARDA
Driver Error:
Database Error No -1:
Text:
Error type 0
Executed:
Query error No -1: Driver not loaded Driver not loaded
Error type 1 /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/kmymoney-5.1.0/kmymoney/plugins/sql/
mymoneystoragesql.cpp:359

I spent two hours adding new data to my accounts - are they all lost?

TIA.

Bye.
Michael.