KMyMoney cannot save to sqlite database

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Sun Nov 8 13:56:18 GMT 2020

KMyMoney Version 5.1.0 running on Debian 10.6 Buster

Hi

I updated my Stock and currency prices and attempted save to File/Save
As/SQL.

I selected my database and hit OK. I then got the following message:

Sorry--KMyMoney

Cannot save to current database: Error in function void
MyMoneyStorageSqlPrivate::writePrice(const MyMoneyPrice&) : writing Prices

Driver = QSQLCIPHER, Host = localhost, User = timothy, Database =
//home/timothy/data/sqlite/kmm5.db

Driver Error:

Database Error No -1:

Text:

Error type 0

Executed: INSERT INTO kmmPrices (fromId, toId, priceDate, price,
priceFormatted, priceSource) VALUES (:fromId, :toId, :priceDate, :price,
:priceFormatted, :priceSource);

Query error No 19: NOT NULL constraint failed: kmmPrices.priceDate
Unable to fetch row

Error type 1
/home/timothy/data/git/kmymoney-5.1.0/kmymoney/plugins/sql/mymoneystoragesql_p.h:1446

I tried to read back the sqlite database file with File/Open database
and got the following error:

Uncaught error. Please report the details to the developers

Details Security 'ZAR' not found.
/home/timothy/data/git/kmymoney-5.1.0/kmymoney/mymoney/mymoneyfile.cpp:2660

My own extraction programme bombed on the use of an uninitialized value
$GBP-ZAR.

The kmm programme appears to work fine and consistency check is ok.

The price for GBP->ZAR appears correct from the website.

Any pointers or other help would appreciated.

Regards

Timothy