giro transfer does not work

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Jul 27 15:08:28 BST 2020

Hi,

On Montag, 27. Juli 2020 15:50:00 CEST Michael Hirmke wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to file a giro transfer from my SPARDA banking account to
> another SPARDA banking account. Working with my own account, i.e.
> getting for example all bank transfers, works without any problem, but I
> am not able to initiate a transfer from kmymoney.
> In the log I get:
>
> 15:39:47 HBCI: 9050 - Die Nachricht enthält Fehler. (M)
> 15:39:47 HBCI: 3905 - Antwortliste konnte nicht signiert werden. (M)
> 15:39:47 HBCI: 9000 - business case not supported (S)
>
> Doesn't this work with German SPARDA accounts or am I doing anything
> wrong?

I'd say the latter: I am a Sparda customer/associate myself and things are
working fine (for me). A few questions upfront to get an idea about your
environment:

- Which version of KMyMoney are you using?
- Which operating system are you using?
- Which version of AqBanking and Gwenhywfar are you using?
- Which Sparda Bank are you using (BLZ)?

Hope I did not forget something.

Regards

Thomas

Testing can only prove the presence of bugs, not their absence.
 -- Edsger W. Dijkstra, 1969