giro transfer does not work

Michael Hirmke mh at mike.franken.de
Mon Jul 27 14:50:00 BST 2020

Hello,

I'm trying to file a giro transfer from my SPARDA banking account to
another SPARDA banking account. Working with my own account, i.e.
getting for example all bank transfers, works without any problem, but I
am not able to initiate a transfer from kmymoney.
In the log I get:

15:39:47 HBCI: 9050 - Die Nachricht enthält Fehler. (M)
15:39:47 HBCI: 3905 - Antwortliste konnte nicht signiert werden. (M)
15:39:47 HBCI: 9000 - business case not supported (S)

Doesn't this work with German SPARDA accounts or am I doing anything
wrong?

TIA!

By.
Michael.