pdf to kmymoney

pjfarley3 at earthlink.net pjfarley3 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 31 06:49:56 GMT 2020

Brendan.

I found the "Map Account" function where that OFX information is entered and tried to access that Citi OFX portal as you suggested with a 32-hex character UID, but when it connected it could not find any Citi checking accounts of mine, it did not find even my actual Citi credit card accounts.

I did use my Citi banking user id and password when I tried this.

So that may be a good OFX access point if all you have is a Citi credit card, but it is of no use for those of us with Citi banking accounts.

Peter

P.S. - When you said "32 character HEX key" did you mean 32 hexadecimal digits (i.e., 16 bytes of data on a computer), or 32 2-hex-digit *pairs* representing 32 "characters" of data?