pdf to kmymoney

pjfarley3 at earthlink.net pjfarley3 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 28 21:33:28 GMT 2020

Brendan,

I am aware that there is an OFX portal for Citi *credit cards*, but AFAIK NOT for regular Citi banking accounts (checking/savings/billpay/transfers/etc.).

I am curious though and may investigate using that portal further.  Where in KMM do you specify those 32 hex characters, and also the "Identify as" and "Header version" values?

Peter

<Snipped>