delete or not to delete that is the question

Aaron Mehl mehlzaidy770 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 12 23:43:51 GMT 2020

Hi all,I want to delete an account. I see that in the Account menu the is a delete item. The delete item is grayed out, so I started to fish to see where and how it works. I tried right clicking the account name in the Home view pane, but there was no context menu. I when into the Accounts view pane, I highlighted an account and went into the Account menu and delete was still grayed out. I next tried to right mouse click on the account name and delete account was grayed out.
So, when, can I delete an account and how do I do it? This should be a task that is self explanatory as far as I can see, but I am mightily confused.Help,Aaron