windows v 5.1.0 32bit

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 7 17:28:41 BST 2020

On 2020.08.04 20:41, scott at laircpa.com wrote:
> I see that most current windows 64 bit verions are available via the
> binary-factory. Is it possible to get a windows 5.1.0 32 bit version?
>
> I move files between linux and windows, so I'd like to have versions
> that are very close.
>
> thanks,
>
> Scott
Scott,

Sorry, but I don't know of anyone compiling a 32 bit version for
Windows.  Looking at Jenkins (the KDE build service) I only see one
program available for Win 32 bits.  I don't' think Win10 even has a 32
bit version, and Win7 is no longer supported, so I suspect there will
be less and less of anything available for Windows 32 bit.  You might
try compiling yourself with Craft, but that path is not easy, and I'm
not even convinced it would definitely work.  I wish I could give you
better news.  Maybe it's time to convert that older machine to linux?