Change Check account into asset

hugo borrell hugoborrell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 06:20:49 UTC 2017

> I'm also curious what the tax requirements are that you can meet with
> asset accounts but not other types of accounts.

Thanks for answering so quick Jack : you had the right answer by the time I
figured out how to do it.

As far as tax requirements are concerned, let's say this is due to my own
understanding of accounting  : I want 2 and only 2 tipes of accounts, wich
are assets and liabilities.

For a reason I can't figure out, "check" accounts are not listed as assets,
and loans are not listed as "liabilities", which is why I don't want this
account types in my reports.

I then export the report to a CSV file which I use to make a "french style"
report in a calc sheet. What I call  "french style" report can be seen here
(official state site)
https://www.impots.gouv.fr/portail/files/formulaires/2033-sd/2014/2033-sd_707.pdf

I which I would be able to create such a report under KMM though... Do you
think this is possible ?

Hugo