[Kmymoney-devel] Feature request

Christian Weirich christian.weirich at web.de
Sat Aug 24 21:58:21 UTC 2013

Hi there,

thanks for showing me the options. Copying a report to an
excel/Calc-sheet is not the problem, but really is a nuisance.
What would be the problem to add a further coloum to the "Income and
expenses [time period]"-report that simply divides the total sum by the
periods looked at?
Also, it would be great to see a /moving average/ to get an idea how
things have changed: "Did it really have an impact that we tried to buy
food on cheap offers more frequently?" or "how much did I actually earn
spending so much more time on ebay?"

Sorry I cannot contribute myself, but my family (which is actually the
reason I have to track our money) keeps me from spending time on
programming.

Thanks,

Christian