[Kmymoney-devel] Feature request

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Aug 24 07:05:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Saturday 24 August 2013 00:29:39 Yury G.  Kudryashov wrote:

> Christian Weirich wrote:
> > Dear KMyMoney-Team,
> >
> > When I look at the income and expenses for each category, I am
> > interested in the average for each category over a specific time period.
>
> Usually I look at the total sum and divide it by 6 or 12 myself.

That is one option, another one is to use the budget feature which allows to
enter a yearly amount and spreads it in even parts over the year. Comparing
the budget against the actual values (another available report) shows you if
you are below or above average.

As soon as there is an optimist who discovers a light that does not exist
there is a pessimist who blows it out. (Giovanni Guareschi)