I'm not able to do this week's meeting.

Emmet O'Neill emmetoneill.pdx at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 23:34:59 GMT 2024

Hey all, I'm not gonna be able to make this week's meeting. Sorry...

Portland was hit with a bad winter storm this weekend and a huge number of
people, my family included, are without power. (Lots of trees, freezing
weather and above ground power lines are a bad mix.)

To make matters worse it's been as low as 12f (-11c) outside and without
power to heat our house for 32+ hours now, we're facing temps of 40f (4.4c)
indoors!
That's abnormally cold for us...

Anyway, we're all safe for now and hoping that power is back on soon, but
it's been a pretty rough weekend huddling and sleeping by the fireplace.
Just a heads up for you all while I can connect.
Emmet