Fwd: Invite OAs and Mentors ASAP and OA Tips Panel Discussion Wed

Halla Rempt halla at valdyas.org
Tue Feb 27 14:14:54 GMT 2024

For everyone who registered as a mentor last year:

Subject: Fwd: Invite OAs and Mentors ASAP and OA Tips Panel Discussion Wed
Date: dinsdag 27 februari 2024, 09:02:46 CET
From: Johnny Jazeix <jazeix at gmail.com>
To: Kde Soc Mentor <kde-soc-mentor at kde.org>

Hi,

for now only 4 mentors have been added to 2024 program. Please go to your
profile (https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/profile) and accept the rules
for this year (Organization Member Agreement + program rules).

If you were not a mentor in 2022 or 2023, please me with your mail so I can
add you.

Cheers,

Johnny