Postponed meeting

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 14:17:35 GMT 2023

Hey everyone,

In hindsight, having the first meeting of the year a day after New
Years was a bit too ambitious, as the vast majority of us is tired,
sick, preoccupied or both. We're postponing the meeting.

The question is, when shall we have it then? Still this week? To
ensure we at the least have a meeting to start the new year,
specifically discussing the stuff that started to pile up during
December? Or next week?

Anyway, Happy New Year everyone, and I hope you'll be able to get some rest!
--
Wolthera