Deployment of Meson dependencies

Iván Yossi ghevan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 00:41:33 GMT 2023

I can reproduce it locally, I am not sure why sip is trying to build the arm64 version at that point since it fails during the x86_64 run, which at that point only x86_64 binaries and libraries have been compiled.

Could that be the source of the error?

Iván Yossi
<ghevan at gmail.com>
IRC: ivanyossi