Deployment of Meson dependencies

L. E. Segovia amy at amyspark.me
Mon Feb 6 23:37:03 GMT 2023

Hi all,

This is to let you know that I've deployed, with almost complete
success, the dependencies needed for Wolthera and Emmet's branches.
Android, Windows and Linux are all covered. The only error missing is in
macOS.

I'm getting assigned the M1 builder and there, PyQt5 fails sip-build
with the error "Q_PID is not defined". All I could find points to a
missing target flag, which should be of the form "-t WS_MACX", and also
needs the feature "PyQt_Process" defined in QtCoremod.sip to define the
typedef for Q_PID. However, for some reason, either that feature or the
target flag are not detected with the Arm version of Python, and we end
up with a failed build.

Iván, could you try to reproduce it with your machine? I believe a
workaround would be to wait until someone clogs the M1 and we get the
Intel node, but I'd prefer to see it fixed agnostically...

Cheers,

amyspark

--
amyspark 🌸 https://www.amyspark.me