Make the guide pages for Reporting bugs and Suggestions translatable in documentation

Tyson Tan tysontan at tysontan.com
Tue Jun 23 03:01:36 BST 2020

Hi guys,
May I suggest that we make the following manual pages to be
translatable?

Reporting Bugs
https://docs.krita.org/zh_CN/untranslatable_pages/reporting_bugs.html

Developing Features
https://docs.krita.org/zh_CN/untranslatable_pages/new_features.html

Sorry for not following the procedures on these pages before. I never
knew they were there, since they do not show up in my translation list
that I thought by translating everything available I've covered
everything I needed to know.

Although a bug report / feature request should be written in English, a
properly translated guide helps non-English users to file a better
report, even if they had to use translation software. Translators can
also include additional information to help them choose words or to seek
aid from a translator.

--
tysontan.com