Getting back to Krita

Yuri Fidelis contato.yurifidelis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 13:52:19 UTC 2014

Hi!

I was able to get the latest build running in OS X 10.9 and now in 10.10
(Yosemite Beta).
Here's a screenshot to celebrate:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/42mq1pl9wrsxl72/Krita%20Yosemite%20beta.jpg

I was actually surprised at how stable the build already seems to be, and
that I could already paint with quite decent performance.
Only thing I missed is OpenGL, which I imagine is a bit hard work to get
working properly. All brush engines seem to work fine, but I'll have to use
it more frequently to report more accurately.

Also, all themes work, but the themed UI looks a lot out of place in OS X,
including some of the font sizes. I suppose that is the case in Windows
too?

Anyways, great work!

Yuri Pinto