Invitation to initiate a New standalone Paint Preview Application Development on Krita!

Rajesh : Pixel Studios rajesh at pixel-studios.com
Tue Jun 11 11:23:09 UTC 2013

Dear Developers

Greetings!

I am a vendor manager at Pixel Studios, India, a design agency. We want to
develop a Paint Preview software on Krita for our client who is a major
paint distributor.

Pixel Studios will hire paid-developers from the open source community to
develop a commercial application.

However developers can use portions of the code to develop open source
plugins for Krita.

Please find the attached PDF file to understand our requirement.

The proposed software will be used by paint distributors, builders,
architects to generate paint preview.

The workflow/features of software are as follows:

1. User can upload a photo of a house(interior or exterior)

2. Finetune photo using regular photo editing tools (available in Krita)

3. User then do Sectioning(Masking) the photo into Walls, Ceilings, Pillars,
Borders, etc.,

4. Apply primer(white color), fine tune the sections, clean the image

5. Texture Paint : Apply Textures based on pre loaded textures(images)

6. Apply colors to create different color schemes

7. Generate Preview PDF file for each color scheme

For further details please feel free to mail me.

Great Day!

Regards

Rajesh