Plugin problem

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Mar 25 15:23:20 CET 2005

On Friday 25 March 2005 15:17, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> I'm currently experiencing a plugin problem at startup:
> koffice (lib kofficecore): kritapart.desktop found.
> krita: Polygon tool plugin. Class: ToolPolygon, Parent: KisFactory
> krita: found plugin Polygon tool
> krita: Filter tool plugin. Class: ToolFilter, Parent: KisFactory
> krita: Added filter
> krita: found plugin Filter tool
> krita: Wet & Sticky canvas color model plugin. Class: WetStickyPlugin,
> Parent: KisFactory
> krita: symbol lookup error: /opt/kde3/lib/kde3/kritawsplugin.so: undefined
> symbol: _ZN21KisStrategyColorSpaceC2ERK7QStringS2_j21icColorSpaceSignature

The old plugin is still installed because I've disabled compilation for now --
there's no way I'm going to get it working in two weeks time. Just do a make
uninstall in colorspace_ws and you 'll be fine.

Sorry to hear about having to go into military service, by the way. I didn't
have to because of asthma, and it's abolished anyway in the Netherlands
nowadays. I do hope you'll be able to some summer holidays after your exams,
though!