Plugin problem

Sven Langkamp longamp at reallygood.de
Fri Mar 25 15:17:57 CET 2005

I'm currently experiencing a plugin problem at startup:
koffice (lib kofficecore): kritapart.desktop found.
krita: Polygon tool plugin. Class: ToolPolygon, Parent: KisFactory
krita: found plugin Polygon tool
krita: Filter tool plugin. Class: ToolFilter, Parent: KisFactory
krita: Added filter
krita: found plugin Filter tool
krita: Wet & Sticky canvas color model plugin. Class: WetStickyPlugin, Parent:
KisFactory
krita: symbol lookup error: /opt/kde3/lib/kde3/kritawsplugin.so: undefined
symbol: _ZN21KisStrategyColorSpaceC2ERK7QStringS2_j21icColorSpaceSignature

This seems to be introduced by the KisID change(I think)