Tools

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Nov 6 07:17:35 CET 2003

On Thursday 06 November 2003 01:52, Patrick Julien wrote:

> I'm moving forward with the architecture changes since I don't think it
> actually prevents such a model from working.  It's relatively
> straightforward to only pick up the color change if and only if you are the
> current tool.

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing the code -- by the way, is there some way
to distribute a kispainter transaction over several kispainter modifications,
i.e. have begintransaction in mousepress, and endtransaction in mouserelease?

> I would love to see what this widget and how productive people would be
> with it.  In any case, to recap, I'm moving forward but I think this
> palette idea is still relevant and this doesn't preclude it's inclusion
> when it's get written, in fact, I would love to see it.

I'll probably start working on something like that when the brush I'm working
on right now is a bit more what intended.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/index2.html