Gideon - GUI and other things

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sun Aug 19 22:22:11 UTC 2001

On Sunday, 19. August 2001 16:43, you wrote:

Hi Joseph,

I intend to work on the gui level in september until december, so that those
things are taken care of. About 5, if you know how that looks like please
either provide us with a complete description and maybe some screenshots or
just designer files or you could sign up for that part :)

Ralf
> Hi
>
> I know gideon is in a very early stage, but I don't see any gui
> improvements since I first checked it out  from CVS (I think June)
>
> 1) It would be nice if the use could click onto the tabs on the bottom or
> on the left with the right mouse button and an RMB Menu allows him to close
> the tab he selected or add another one, which isn't shown
>
> 2) I think the two views on the Project tab (at leas as as option) should
> be merged into one.  (folders and content in one tree structure.
>
> 3) It would be nice if I could drag some or all tabs from the left hand
> side eg to the right.
>
> *************************
> 4) A bug I see for quite some time (at least on my system)
> 	Open file -> cancel -> crash
>
> *************************
> 5) When KDE changes to use QT3 I think there should be some advanced
> database support ontop of QTDB stuff, but from the usability and
> flexibility more like the Borland Database Widgets in Delphi 1.0 - Delphi
> x.0 integrated into kdevelop.
>
> Kind regards
> Joseph Wenninger
>
> -
> kdevelop-devel-request at kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe
> »your-email-address«

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«