Gideon - GUI and other things

Joseph Wenninger jowenn at bigfoot.com
Sun Aug 19 14:43:29 UTC 2001

Hi

I know gideon is in a very early stage, but I don't see any gui improvements
since I first checked it out  from CVS (I think June)

1) It would be nice if the use could click onto the tabs on the bottom or on
the left with the right mouse button and an RMB Menu allows him to close the
tab he selected or add another one, which isn't shown

2) I think the two views on the Project tab (at leas as as option) should be
merged into one.  (folders and content in one tree structure.

3) It would be nice if I could drag some or all tabs from the left hand side
eg to the right.

*************************
4) A bug I see for quite some time (at least on my system)
	Open file -> cancel -> crash

5) When KDE changes to use QT3 I think there should be some advanced database
support ontop of QTDB stuff, but from the usability and flexibility more like
the Borland Database Widgets in Delphi 1.0 - Delphi x.0 integrated into
kdevelop.

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger

-