class view icons

John Birch jbb at kdevelop.org
Wed Nov 29 16:59:46 UTC 2000

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:29, Falk Brettschneider wrote:
> Hi,
>
> John Birch wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Its difficult to tell the difference between the icons for slots, signals
> > and methods.
>
> There is a good difference in the class view already:
> signals:  red point in the lower right corner of the icon
> slots:      black-framed rectangle in the lower right corner of the icon.
>
> Even public, protected and private is distinguished:
> --> a black or orange symbol in the upper left corner of the icon.

I know what the difference is, but it's too small for me to distinguish
between them easily, particularly signals vs slots. And I have good
eyesight...

Different colours arn't the best solution either (consider colour blind
people) but it's easier than new icons.

jbb

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«