class view icons

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 06:29:33 UTC 2000

Hi,

John Birch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Its difficult to tell the difference between the icons for slots, signals and
> methods.

There is a good difference in the class view already:
signals:  red point in the lower right corner of the icon
slots:      black-framed rectangle in the lower right corner of the icon.

Even public, protected and private is distinguished:
--> a black or orange symbol in the upper left corner of the icon.

> Could we use different colours to help?

We could use black, red, gold but then it looks like a German application. ;-)) So pay attention what you want
to choose!

F at lk