Preferred bugtracking channel?

Eugen Mohr eugen.mohr at gmx.net
Thu Oct 15 19:29:44 BST 2020

Hi Evert

Welcome back. Yes, we have the bugtracker and the invent issue tracker
(https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/kdenlive/-/issues). I would say
please use the invent issue tracker. The Bugtracker is used by "normal"
users and sometimes flooded with just packaging issues.

Your 1^st point is filed already:
https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/kdenlive/-/issues/165. We have a
Titler 2.0 collector:
https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/kdenlive/-/issues/460

The 2^nd point: You have to check if it's filed already.

We are checking the effect blacklist right now to release some more
audio filters and effects.

The audio workflow including multichannel audio is not finished and your
input is welcome.

BTW: We have 2 Telegram channels: https://t.me/kdenlive (for everybody)
and https://t.me/kdenlive_dev (more for developers). Feel free to join.
There we can discuss things like audio workflow integration and other
topics. Sometimes it's easier to chat before file-in an issue.

Eugen