[Kdenlive-devel] Howdy. How can I help?

Gabriel Gazzán gabcorreo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 02:18:19 UTC 2013

Dan,

Blender has over 19000 strings to translate. It took me over a year to
translate it and check it all for quality, and I certainly didn´t finished
yet.
That´s not a decade, you´re right, but I wonder how is that a year of a
programmer's time would be any different from a year of a translator´s time?
...it's the same moments away from the same valuable other aspects of life.
The comment meant to be just a reflexion about what move us to do this and
why, I didn't pretend to make quality comparisons of any kind.

Regards,