[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive Builder Wizard version 0.4.0

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Wed Aug 20 03:05:50 UTC 2008

(Soon I will stop spamming this list whenever I make a new version, but I am
not quite yet there).

I have put up a new version of my Builder Wizard at

Again, a number of small changes, but most interessting to this list:

- kdenlive_start now supports --version that reports the SVN revisions of
ffmpeg, mlt, mlt++ and kdenlive for a specific build
- one can select specific SVN revisions of different modules, to skip known
bad revisions
- disables network on ffmpeg - at least one user had problems with that (an
x86-64 user)
- disables sox for mlt, unless explicitly enabled in the GUI...

Should allow some more people to build Kdenlive from development sources.
Check the kde-apps page for instructions for ubuntu and kubuntu.

If this version gets the stamp of approval (Jb? Dan?) I would like to add a
reference to the wiki.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

So the lesson of BBC is that if you're misleading about whether the
government misled you into war, management must resign. What about the
simpler case --  you're just misleading about going to war?

            - Lawrence Lessig (30.01.2004) on BBC and the Iraqi war