[Kdenlive-devel] dutch translation for kdenlive 0.5svn

Harry van der Wolf harryvanderwolf at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 19 21:08:45 UTC 2007

  Hi JB,

Attached you'll find the dutch translation for the 0.5svn version.
Please add it to the svn.
At this moment I do not feel a strong desire to become a project member.
As long as I've got internet, a pc and some intelligence left, I will
always be willing to translate additional strings. Just let me know when
you add new ones (0.6svn ?).

The difficult point with translating multimedia software (I did some
others too, like hugin) is that some words/phrases only exist in English
and are so commonly used, also in Dutch, that there is no alternative
(render, pitch shift, among others).

I think it is correct for at least 99% and "translated" for 99.9%. I
will work on the remaining part.
Any other Dutch/Flemish speaking members on the forum: feel free to
comment and suggest improvements.

Kind regards,

Harry