[Kdenlive-devel] Wiki text

Zachary Drew zachary.drew at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 18:33:20 UTC 2006

> There is a small page for AMD64:
> http://kdenlive.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?title=Amd64

DEBUG_ASM should not remain defined. It runs both optimized and nonoptimized
SAD comparisons to make sure they agree. It should only be used briefly to
varify that the assembly code works. In other words, this will make
motion_est very slow!

-Zach

On the feature page, could you check the two remarks with (JMP: I am not