[Kdenlive-devel] Another Kdenlive feature request

Ronald Teune rtwolf at gmx.net
Mon Oct 2 13:33:36 UTC 2006

Hi,

A short time ago, I saw a piece of film with some sort of 'ghosting' effect.
The frame of fractions of seconds before the current frame was laid over the
current frame with a lower opacity (30% or so). It looked great (especially
with a fearful sound under it), and doesn't seem hard to me to create in code
(although I myself am probably unable to do it). Maybe someone says 'yay,
I'll make it'? Or else I'll create a wiki subitem 'nice-to-haves', if it
doesn't already exist :-)

Ronald