Kde-Connect Not working and other TIP

NOOBTHE읏 emteyazalee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 11:31:00 GMT 2023

Hey KDE, firstly thanks for your service. Please excuse me,my english is
not good.
I got some error in kde connect app. I will send screenshot. I am on kali
linux running plasma and i have also LXDE on my desktop. In plasma
environment i am not able to connect device(Android) with my kde but in
LXDE i am able to connect easily.I hope you understand my problem and will
soon answer me.

And i have a tip for you guys, currently i am a student and i want to
support you but i dont have money but i have brave browser to send crypto
which i earn for free.So tip is verify your website on brave creator. Hope
Your website will soon verified on brave creator.