how kde connect could be better

xlordinator xlordinator at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 08:15:04 GMT 2020

Hello, i love your project it is vers usefull and i wouldnt live without it know :) But I have a few things that could be better, it would be nice if can get SMS witch don't use the standard SMS app, I use for example signal as standard application and now I can't read SMS I wrote about it, maybe other people also use other clientsThe second thing is maybe to make calls? Is this possible or not? Other idea to improve it would be to get access to WhatsApp because it's I think the most popular messenger I hope you can use thisThank you for reading