macOS binaries into the binary-factory.kde.org

Inoki Shaw veyx.shaw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 20:49:37 GMT 2020

Hi Aleix,

Sure! It must be a good idea.

But the fact is that, in the app bundle packed by craft automatically,
there are still some dependencies with wrong relative path(rpath). It will
lead a failed notarization of the bundle, which will cause an error like
"cannot open the application of an unidentified developer", when user tries
to open it.
I'm still working on a solution to fix the rpath during craft packing step,
there is a small patch on phabricator but I find it doesn't work well.

That version on my GitHub is an outdated version, on which I fixed manually
the rpath of dependencies.

I'm happy to see one on the website. I can manually fix the rpath, notarize
it and publish it on the right place this weekend.

PS: I noticed recently the nightly build fails 😅 btw I'll try to fix as
soon as possible.

Inoki