isoimagewriter

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Mar 29 16:37:56 BST 2022

Hola, I'm trying to get isoimagewriter released which means a Windows build
is wanted.

https://community.kde.org/ISOImageWriter
https://invent.kde.org/utilities/isoimagewriter

Alas I have only a VirtualBox image and I can't work out how to get
Virtualbox talking to a USB drive so I wonder if anyone with a Windows
computer can test?

https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/Windows%20MingW/job/KDE%20ISO%20Image%20Writer_Nightly_mingw64/

The main problem when I run it is that the icons can't be seen.  This just
uses QIcon::fromTheme("drive-removable-media")
And I added breeze-icons to the Craft build but it doesn't seem to help.
There's some magic in KIconTheme to register it with initRCCIconTheme() but
I don't know how to make sure that is called?
https://api.kde.org/frameworks/kiconthemes/html/kicontheme_8cpp_source.html

Finally what's the process for getting this onto the Microsoft Store?

Any help appreciated

Jonathan